The Consultancy Group are looking for an experienced Temporary Assistant Management Accountant to join the Finance team at a fun & diverse Media Company on a 12 Months fixed term contract.
You will report into the Senior Management Accountant and work diligently to ensure accurate, timely and reliable reporting for monthly/quarterly accounts, budgets and reforecasts. In addition to the Management Accounts responsibilities you will have the opportunity to support the FP&A team.
You will be part qualified Accountant (ACA/AMCA/ACCA), with some relevant accountancy and FP&A experience. It goes without saying that you will be a skilled excel user (ideally advanced) and contentious about getting the task done on time.
- Preparation of all monthly journals including but not limited to accruals, prepayments, loans and interest
- Assisting external financial reporting with group consolidation processes and reporting
- Responsible for reconciling all balance sheet accounts with accurate information
- Responsible for reconciling all intercompany balances and ensuring all mismatches are cleared by the month end deadlines
- Preparation of the monthly business performance and accounting call packs
- Responsible for the submission of the monthly rollforward packs and quarterly AIP's & MDA for the holdco's
- Responsible for preparing the monthly consolidated pack and commentary vs. Budget for FP&A
- Responsible for the budget and reforecast submissions of the holdco's as well as assisting with the central submission
- Preparation of statutory accounts including preparation of data/information for auditors and being their first point of call for any initial queries
- Responsible for ensuring Plator PLA/SLA's payments terms are met/ cashflow management
- Liaising with Iberia finance team to ensure smooth process of finance function for AMCNPS
- Assisting SMA with any other queries
- Responsible for preparing additional reporting around FP&A month end including, KPI dashboard, Cashflow forecasting, debtor, headcount and channel reporting
- FP&A Assistance with monthly rolling forecast
- FP&A Assistance with Consolidated mid year forecast and budget
- Adhoc FP&A working including Essbase administrator responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Part/Qualified accountant ACA /AMCA / ACCA - new qual to appropriate PQE
- Strong Excel skills.
- FP&A experience
- Proactive with hands-on approach to ensure deadlines are met
Please ensure you are avaliable Immediately if applying for this role.