The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a leading gaming business. This is a 9 month Fixed Term Contract based in Central London.
What you'll be doing
- Prepare and post period end journal entries relating to the Online P&L, ensuring accurate recording of all costs in a timely manner.
- Investigate and prepare narrative explaining variances to budget and prior year for key expense categories.
- Support the Finance Manager: Online with the preparation of reporting to communicate performance to the management team.
- Complete robust balance sheet reconciliations to agreed deadlines with all reconciling items investigated and resolved promptly.
- Provide auditors with all sample documentation required to prove the robustness of our internal control environment.
- Continually seek ways to improve financial processes and how we use our systems.
- Prepare and file VAT returns
We would love to meet someone with
- Studying for a recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA).
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and a desire to drive improvements in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial business.
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills including advanced Excel with a strong attention to detail.