An exciting opportunity to join a Fast growth Lifestyle brand as an experienced Assistant Management Accountant.
This position will offer study support and the long term development within the business. This role plays a crucial part to the commercial fiance team with the next 5 year growth plan.
- Prepare and post period end journal entries ensuring accurate recording of all costs and capex in a timely manner.
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations to agreed deadlines with all reconciling items investigated and resolved promptly.
- Investigate variances to budget and prior year for key expense categories.
- Supporting the Finance Manager
- Support with identifying overspend, prepare ad hoc analysis and develop recommendations to reduce finance risk.
- Development and mature stakeholder relationships across the Retail team and with central department Heads.
- Support the budgeting and forecast process, liaising closely with the Commercial Finance team.
- Play a crucial role in year-end process, preparation of deliverables for the audit and key contact for the auditors during the audit process.
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns in UK and overseas.
- Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA
- Shared service background (but not essential)
- Strong communication skills
- Retail background (not essential)