A rapidly growing digital media business are seeking an Part Qualified Junior Management Accountant.
This is a fast paced environment, so you will need strong attention to detail and the ability to work logically and independently to complete tasks. This role presents a great opportunity to work closely with other departments within the business, providing the opportunity to learn.
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts- including posting month end accruals, prepayments and other month end journals
- Responsible for completing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Business partnering
- Preparation and distribution of quarterly royalty statements.
- Submission of quarterly group VAT return.
- Submission of other ad hoc statutory information
- Being actively involved in the year end and interim audits.
- Experienced Accounts Assistant, preferably with some management accounts exposure.
- Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or interested in studying for a qualification.
- Educated to degree-level.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail- this is essential.
- Must have the ability to manage own tasks and use initiative.
- Desire to progress and commitment to continuous self-improvement.