An International Scientific company are hiring for a qualified tax professional to join their UK function as the Assistant Tax Manager, based in their West London HQs.
The ideal candidate will support the Group Tax Manager on managing tax compliance in the UK and overseas, managing group tax strategies including transfer pricing and financing arrangements and identifying further opportunities to optimise group tax arrangements.
- Responsibility for UK tax compliance (corporation tax, VAT and PSA returns), liaising with external providers as appropriate and managing correspondence/interaction with HMRC
- Oversight of non-UK tax compliance programme and liaison with Global tax advisors.
- Assist with year-end and tax provisioning.
- Assist in full implementation of evolving transfer pricing arrangements across the Group.
- Assist in identifying further opportunities to optimise transfer pricing arrangements across the Group.
- Supporting and developing improvements/projects for Intellectual Property and Research & Development from a tax standpoint.
- First point of contact around the group for wider tax questions including VAT, PAYE.
- Business partner with various stakeholders and advise the business with ongoing tax matters.
- ATT, ACCA or CTA qualified
- Proven experience in UK corporate tax compliance.
- Knowledge in VAT and overseas taxes is highly desirable.
- Excellent communicator who is able to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Skillful in developing and building successful internal and external relationships.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and levels of complexity
- High level of attention to detail, technical and analytical skills.
A great opportunity to broaden your horizon and get involved in a variety of taxes.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva on