The Consultancy Group are excited to exclusively partner a scaleup SaaS organisation in Central London (Business Analyst £60,000- £65,000).
The successful candidate will be joining a high-growth, PE Backed SaaS firm who are effectively navigating the COVID-19 crisis.
This role reports directly to the Group Finance Director and naturally will offer interaction with the commercial functions of the business, included some exposure to other internal stakeholders such as CFO, Private Equity, Commercial and Technology teams.
- Prepare regular reporting and analysis (historic trends and regression analysis)
- Budgeting, planning and reforecasting processes by assisting in identifying and modelling key business drivers
- Review and report actual performance vs. budget or reforecast
- Working with the BI team you will identify areas for further review and report these to the Senior Financial Manager
- Confident dealing with senior stakeholders across the business and externally
- Understanding revenue recognition and annualised contact revenues and average contract revenues
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA with 1 to 2 years PQE
- Experience within high-growth SaaS desired
- Strong Excel/modelling skills and experience
- Preparation of variance analysis and accompanying commentary