* Trusted Partner with category leadership to assist in creating the strategic plan for the Segment within the overall business strategy
* Work closely with stakeholders including strategy, pricing,category teams, segment teams locally to continuously support the development of the strategic plans for the categories through financial, commercial and performance impact modelling
* Oversee the production of standardised and simplified reporting as well as ad hoc analysis, insights
* Reporting covers financial data, key SaaS metrics and Product Profitability, support monitoring of progress
* Monitor and drive execution of activities related to the category plans including risk monitoring, compliance to Corporate Finance process including Month End, Rolling Forecast, Strategic Planning and Budgeting
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of financial processes including Strategic planning and budgeting and ensure compliance with appropriate financial standards and best practices
* Develop dynamic commercial model to be used for the People & Payroll segment using various data sources including Market data, customer data etc.
* Experience in commercial finance roles operating in a matrixed environment.
* Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills to be able to build rapport and influence across the organization, as well as ability to present professionally, with confidence and conviction
* Strategic thinker that can effectively work with data/information from multiple sources to enable effective decision making
* Commercial Modelling in Business Intelligence and advanced Excel skills