The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join our clients Global tech business based in central London.
The position is a 6-month contract and will start January 2019.
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience working for a global business.
The main responsibility of this role will be to support the budget and forecasting processes for all global products. The successful individual will business partner with 4 key teams, providing them accurate and efficient support to ensure all budgets and forecasts are correct and up to date.
In addition to business partnering the role will see that all monthly accounts are closed accurately on time.
- Conducting review meetings
- Update budget and forecast templates to reflect changes
- Ownership of budget and forecast templates
- Ensure business cases are fed into the budgeting and forecasting process
- Preparation of budget and forecast review packs
- Balance sheet and cash flow forecasting
- Suggest appropriate action where needed
- Suggest new actions to ensure maximum efficiency
- Newly qual or finalist - CIMA/ACA
- Experience of Peoplesoft and Hyperion desired
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence
- Expert on Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to challenge when necessary
- Highly organised, process driven individual
- Strong analysis skills
- Proactive approach