The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Cashier/Accounts Receivable Assistant to join our clients leading Media business. This is a temp to permanent opportunity.
The successful individual will be joining a business that can offer continued growth and development opportunities. You will gain the benefits of joining a large organisation however the team itself is a small, supportive group.
Your role will be to maintain and process all bank statements and accounts receivable items. You will report directly into the Cashier Supervisor and will be tasked with liaising with the wider business to resolve receipt and payment queries.
What will you be doing:
- Reconcile all lines on bank statements daily
- Process overseas salary payments
- Reconcile bank statements to General Ledger monthly
- Ensure all Accounts Receivable transactions are processed daily
- Ensure filing system is up to date and maintained
- Maintain Cashbook
- Provide Treasury support where needed
What we would like you to have:
- Knowledge of cash reconciliation and banking procedures
- Experience working in a busy cashier's team
- Experience in multi-currency bank accounts
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive and a good team player