Change Analyst - Sales Transformation
£450pd Outside ir35
6 Month Initial
London based Media firm
My client is undergoing a Sales, Services & Marketing programme delivering Salesforce. A Change Lead is now in place and they are looking for a Change Analyst to support that Lead for the Sales Transformation programme.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Platform Programme Change Management and Adoption Lead to implement the change agenda.
- Assist in implementing a structured methodology and support change management activities on the Sales/ Finance Programmes
- Support the implementation of a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required.
- Support the Lead to identify and manage key leaders/ stakeholders to be early adopters and to help bring teams along the change journey
- Conduct business change impact analysis, and assess change readiness
- Co-ordinate change and engagement initiatives to enable smooth adoption and transition of change throughout the multiple delivery waves
- Work with the businesses, project team and support functions to achieve and enable sustainable change across all layers of the organisation.
- Support the delivery of training ensuring trainees are supported pre go live and post go live
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Foster and maintain key stakeholder relationships.
- Support UAT activities and document development in relation to business processes
Key Skills Required:
- A proven track record implementing change within a multinational, multicultural organisation
- Experience of working on change projects across Sales Programmes
- Strong Business Analysis skill set
- Familiar with change management tools and techniques
- Familiar with project management approaches, tools and phases of project life cycle
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.