Delighted to be partnering one of the world's most prestigious hospitality organisations in their journey upon this Finance & HR Transformation programme.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of effective financial and HR change management.
This includes working with senior stakeholders globally on the promotion of the project vision.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with Finance and HR teams to drive changes within the business
- Identifying what changes in processes, procedures and practices are needed to achieve change and deliver the planned benefits
- To identify and support Programme Change Lead, key users, and change agents in the development of appropriate change management
- To deliver change management activities to ensure ongoing stakeholder and user engagement
- To liaise with the owners of any other relevant plans to ensure that change requirements remain fully linked to and part of the overall process for managing change initiatives globally
To be successful in this role the individual will have experience across the Change landscape particularly in Finance & HR as well as experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools and a familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phase of the project lifecycles