Our client, a well known retail brand based in Londn, is currently looking for a Change Manager to join them at the beginning of their digital transformation.
The role will report into the Head of Delivery and work closely with the Project Manager and existing Communications team to engage with the business throughout the transformation.
Skills, experience and qualifications
To be successful in this role, you'll have a demonstrated understanding and application of change management and project management principles. You'll also have:
* Develop and implement the change management and training approach in collaboration with the project team
* Undertake stakeholder analysis and collaborate with the business owner and project manager on management of stakeholder expectations
* Identify and manage change management risks and issues
* Work with the existing Change and Communications team to develop effective communication products using appropriate communication medium and message senders
* Brings change management expertise and raises awareness of the benefits of managing change effectively
* Experience with managing business change in projects.
* Demonstrable experience with cross functional business improvement initiatives.
* Strong advisory and facilitation skills.
* Strong influencing and relationship skills. Must be able to influence without the need for direct authority.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.