We are delighted to be partnering a prestigious household name in the consumer space.
This is a newly created role in the company's org structure and will be responsible for leading the Change & Comms workstream under the new ERP Programme
The initial key objectives include raising awareness of the ERP and developing and delivering the change strategy under the Programme to senior stakeholders.
- Drive a Behavioural Change Management method to increase adoption of the ERP and work stream
- Developing and executing against a robust stakeholder engagement plan and comms plan
- Deliver targeted internal PR / internal marketing campaigns to raise awareness of of the workstream and ERP
- Developing and delivering training, workshops and demonstrations to upskill team members on Dawn
- Collating, analysing and reporting on adoption statistics
- Managing a small team focused on driving adoption
- Measuring, monitoring and addressing use vs. agreed targets in all parts of the affected businesses
- As a strategic priority, this role requires an ability to work within our complex structure, and to deliver the highest standards of work, in particular written and oral communications.
- The role will involve working with a small core team and engaging broadly with stakeholders at all grades in the organisation.
- The role also involves regular contact with the Finance and P&D teams and counterparts working on digital and IT deployment around the world.
The successful candidate will have Change management experience with a strong business focus, a strong understanding of the consulting engagement lifecycle / ability to relate to the day-to-day duties and demands of Consultants