Change Workstream Lead - Finance Transformation
6 months initial
FTC OR Umbrella (day rates) - Competitive
Our consulting client have an urgent requirement for a Change Workstream Lead within a large-scale Finance Transformation programme.
- The Change Lead will play a key role in ensuring all change activities align with the overall programme objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
- The role will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures.
- The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management framework and plans that maximise employee adoption, usage and minimise resistance.
- The Change Lead will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilisation of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees.
- improvements will increase benefit realisation, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- The Change Lead will ensure the change framework is a model that can be adopted and utilised for ongoing change initiatives.
The Role Reports to:
- Member of central programme team reporting to the Programme Director, Commercial Finance Director, and Head of Project Delivery
- Deliver change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by the Programme. Lead all change management activities.
- Define what success looks like and align to the Change Management plan. Define and document success metrics and monitor change progress against the adoption plan.
- Prepare a change management plan and Integrate all activities into the programme plan.
- Lead the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Setup a change network forum, identify key participants, frequency of meetings, standard content and reporting.
- Develop an approach and plan responding to all forms of resistance; document the approach for
- Support organisational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Develop a Training Plan for both Phase 1 and Phase 2 working with the implementation Partner and Programme Team to ensure requirements are capture and the design and deployment of the training activities are in line with the wider businesses defined approach and or the adoption assessment.
Minimum Required Skills:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in global transformation programmes
- Minimum 8 years' experience leading Change workstreams in global transformation programmes
- Experience leading Change in major Finance Transformation programmes
- Experience in Professional Services would be beneficial
- Experience of leading Change workstreams that support finance and/or supply chain change
- Proven positive stakeholder management skills; ability to align where required and build change confidence in stakeholder community.