Chart of Accounts Lead - FMCG and Retail Client
12 Month contract
Finance Transformation, Retail, FCMG, Finance Lead, Finance Manager, Finance Controller, Chart of Accounts, Charted Accounts, COA, Implementation, design, development Accounts, Chart of Accounts, COA, Record to Report, R2R
Our leading UK FMCG and Retail Client are undergoing a major finance transformation programme and require a Finance Transformation Lead to lead the design and implementation of a single chartered accounts that cover the entire business.
They need someone who has an exceptional understanding of Charted Accounts development and has the ability to work with stakeholders across large matrix environments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To lead the transformation piece to establish single chartered accounts that cover the entire group.
- Design and implement chartered accounts
- Chartered accounts development
- Lead common chart of accounts (COA) design, development, mapping and adoption
- Local record to report (R2R) processes review and mapping to global COA in line with standardised business process
- All end to end financial process design
- Map critical processes are, what issues that=at need to be resolved
- Identify opportunities and define what solution should be
- Profit optimisation
- Chartered Accounts development - design, mapping and adoption
- Has designed and implemented chartered accounts
- Finance background / qualified accountant is highly desirable.
- Experience of Global Back Office Transformation / Finance Transformation programmes is highly desirable.
- Industry or Consulting background will be considered.
- 10-15 years relevant experience