My client is a industry leader in the marketing space, based in Central London and working some of the worlds largest brands, it is a a great opportunity for a experienced WIP/Biller to join the company.
- Liaising with account teams to process client invoices for monthly billing deadline, providing information to Commercial Finance Manager where there is variance to forecast.
- Ensure invoices are loaded to client portals on time and with all relevant information provided, and resolving queries in a timely fashion.
- Lead WIP meetings, ensuring balances are accurate and reflective of project status. Work with client service teams to build their understanding of WIP balance and ensure costs are billed in a timely manner.
- Flag any high-risk WIP positions to the commercial team
- Chase outstanding debt (external and intercompany) and work with account teams to resolve any customer queries.
- Involvement with project financial reconciliations.
- Ad hoc analysis as required by the account teams and line manager.
Skills and Experience We Would Like You to Have…
- An understanding of the accounting principles of WIP, accrued and deferred fees and revenue recognition
- Numerically focussed with strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Team player with innate desire to embrace change and to learn and develop
- A professional attitude, pride in quality of work and excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Experience of a client-driven environment is an advantage
- Competent Excel user