An amazing brand new position to join a Global Tech company and continue your career and gaining continuous exposure, challenges and playing a crucial part to the UK and International teams.
The role will offer you the fast pace, exciting challenges that are happening.
About the role:
This is an exciting new role for a Finance Analyst to join the Commercial Finance team. You will be responsible for partnering with the International teams and supporting the continued evolution of planning and analysis to aid decision making.
The company is rapidly growing which will give you some fantastic projects to initiate and contribute towards.
- Business partner with teams to support in delivering the global business planning and budget process
- Take ownership of financial modelling & reporting
- Contribute towards improvements to existing reporting enhancements with continuous improvement at the forefront of your mind
Who You Are:
- Part or Newly qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Expert in excel (vlookups, Pivots)
- Knowledge in SQL, Tableau, Looker & Sysphera is advantageous
- Previous experience in the technology and fashion industries would be advantageous
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Ability to operate in ambiguous and changing situations to meet deadlines
- Ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment with competing deadlines
- Proactive, enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate, with strong attention to detail
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with those outside of the Finance teams to deliver preferred outcomes