If you are an experienced Commercial Finance Analyst and are looking to join a FTSE100, look no further!
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join our client's global Retail brand on a permanent basis.
The position is a highly commercial role and requires an individual with strong analytical skills. It is an exciting time to be joining our client due to new projects commencing, providing the successful individual with exposure to all aspects of an Analyst position.
In return for an experienced Analyst, our client can offer the opportunity to work for a leading British retailer which provides continuous growth and development opportunities. Not only will you be given an attractive salary, but a competitive bonus scheme with a leading benefits package.
Main Responsibilities outlined but not limited:
- Ability to build strong relationships with budget holders and wider team members, providing effective business partnering
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Prepare and communicate performance reports
- Prepare and produce annual budget reports
- Introduce report findings to aid decision making
- Support the development of new reporting, controls and analysis
- Financial Appraisals
Desired candidate skill set:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience within a commercial finance environment
- Proven business partnering skills
- Ability to communicate with senior members