The Consultancy Group are representing one of London's most prestigious retail brand in recruiting for a Part Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) Commercial Finance Analyst.
Reporting into the finance director the successful individual will support a growing business unit with all commercial responsibilities.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Responsible for all month-end accounts/processes i.e. P&L, variance analysis vs budget and forecast, accruals, revenue & costs
- Preparation of annual budget for each business area, working closely with the commercial teams to ensure accuracy
- Presenting budget and reforecasts for CFO and CEO for sign off
- Profitability analysis
- Produce weekly sales reports for key senior staff members
- Direct management of an oversees part qualified Management Accountant
- Degree educated
- Part Qualified/finalist ACCA, CIMA, ACA
- Solid management accountant/analysis experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to effectively communicate to non-finance professionals
- Ability to communicate and challenge senior staff members where appropriate
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious management accountant or finance analyst with strong revenue recognition experience looking to take full ownership of monthly accounting for an entire business unit.