One of the UK's leading Tech brands is looking to bring on a superstar Finance Business Partner to work closely with the Leadership team as they continue their growth plans. Backed by an outstanding PE house, they've gone on a steep trajectory this past few years and are showing no signs of slowing down, hence this new hire to join an already very high-calibre team. You'll be using Modelling, Commercial nous and Business Partnering ability in a heavily CAPEX driven environment to effect real change - a very good opportunity for someone with 2-4 years PQE and bags of ambition to thrive.
Some key responsibilities:
- Develop business partner relationships with key stakeholders around the business providing both challenge and support.
- Analyse the financial implications of non-financial KPIs, particularly the revenue impact driven by cohort performance and penetration.
- Proactively identify risk, spot opportunities, understand key business drivers, and bolster business performance as we continue to evolve and grow.
- Highlight and communicate future implications of current performance/trends and propose appropriate corrective actions.
- Influence the business to focus on the areas with the biggest impact to optimise shareholder returns.
If you've got 4-6 years Business Partnering experience behind you and are looking for chance to make a greater impact in a Private Equity environment, please do apply.