A newly created role due to impressive growth across the UK. Our client is the UKs largest hospitality business and passionate about their people! This positing is a fantastic opportunity to make your own, add your ideas and make a huge impact to the business.
You will need to be a people person. Enjoy building relationships across location sites you will look after and ensure there is strong relationships between Head Office and location Managers.
Responsible for delivering positive outcomes on opportunities.
Requires a strong business partner to build relationships to understand the location managers challenges and build solutions as well as influence decision making.
Play a pivotal role in aligning a robust set of internal stakeholders whilst driving the opportunity through to positive closure.
Responsible of building a strong commercial strategy whilst ensuring profitable growth and business risk.
Present regular updates to Senior stakeholders
Ensure relationships across Sales, Ops and Finance are continuously built to be strong and clear communications met
- Strong knowledge of management and financial accounting, either Qualified CIMA or QBE
- Experienced specialist within Leisure & Hospitality or multi-site preferred
- Strong business partner and experienced managing challenging relationships across the UK and building trust
- Have a reputation for delivery that reinforces the sense of urgency that must be conveyed
- Possess strong data and analytical skills, which are necessary to track the projects and portfolio
- Have an ability to empathise with location managers and staff to ensure their willing interaction to ensure positive growth
- Willing to visit locations across the UK