The Consultancy Group are working with a Media business on a Commercial Finance Manager opportunity based in Central London. The business offers a great working environment and culture, with social events and outings.
This Commercial Finance Manager opportunity allows you to take gain more exposue to the budgeting/forecasting, working closely with the Head of FP&A
Commercial Finance Manager
- Ownership & production of the monthly management accounts for London & Manchester TV.
- Review production activity and account for monthly revenue, gross profit and margins
- Ownership of all month end journals, accruals, prepayments, recoveries & capex.
- Manage, forecast and account for all third-party income streams, shares and royalties
- Detailed variance analysis and commentary of actual performance against budget/forecast by project.
- Ownership of assigned balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsibility and maintenance of TV central overhead allocations and associated variance analysis with commentary.
- Ability to prepare analysis for meetings with key stakeholders in the business on allocation methods, cost driving efficiencies and suitable proposals.
- Management of TV department invoicing in conjunction with the Production Director to ensure billing is up to date and in line with contractual agreements/milestones.
- Maintenance of the TV divisional pipelines & activity phasing in conjunction with the Head of FP&A
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA minimum 1-2 years post qualified (pre-requisite)
- Clear understanding of management accounts responsibilities and importance of accurate reporting
- Experience with Netsuite accounting software highly desirable
- Working knowledge and experience of the TV production accounting process and workflows is desirable