The Consultancy Group are currently partnering with an International Consumer Business based in London who are looking for a highly driven and energetic Commercial Finance Manager to join their thriving finance team.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, you will play an instrumental part in shaping the way this unique business's ecommerce platform is driven forward. This role is internally seen as a mini CFO position as the you'll have full ownership of the Ecommerce P&L with 3 direct reports to support you.
- Provide robust, comprehensive and insightful financial planning and analysis to challenge the business on cost management and contribute to operational decision making.
- Establish relationships with various E-commerce business partners and provide analysis to consistently evaluate sales performance as well as deliver on future projects and initiatives to successfully grow the E-commerce rate of return.
- Support, and develop a team of 3 direct reports whilst responding to the everchanging needs of the business as it continues to evolve and grow.
- Be a credible business partner to a number of functions (Commercial planning, Online, Marketing, IT, etc.) and be able to influence their decision making with facts and figures.
- Understand the unique business model and how it impacts operational performance and inventory whilst integrating this knowledge into the budgeting and forecasting process.
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA Qualified with post qualification experience
- Experience within a Ecommerce business/function is highly desired but by no means necessary
- High level of initiative with a proven track record of delivering results to deadlines
- Excellent communication/influencing skills across all levels of seniority
- Experience managing a team of 1 or more