A Retail FTSE100 company based in London are looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to grow their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The experienced Finance Analyst will be;
- Responsible for preparation of annual sales forecast
- Responsible for preparing the annual budget and quarterly forecast plans.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and wider team members, providing effective business partnering
- Help create action plans to improve under-performing stores and work with the Retail Operations team to embed them.
- Provide value and insight on commercial impacts of new activities, offer and sales channels designed to increase frequency.
The ideal candidate will have a least 2 years' experience working in a similar role and previous experience working in a FMCG/Retail environment would be highly desirable. Candidates will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and communicating effectively to build relationships with team members of all levels. The ideal candidate will also be able to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision.
In return for an experienced Commercial Finance Analyst, this great role is offering the opportunity for the candidate to work for a leading British retailer with amazing benefits such as 25% discount in stores and online, holidays, pensions and flexible working hours. The role is also offering a generous salary of up £38,000 for the right candidate with a bonus scheme and benefits package.