Role: Commercial Management Accountant
Location: Central London
Role Purpose & Overview:
- To provide financial information, management accounting and analytical support to the commercial department and provide financial & strategic support to the senior commercial finance manager and events finance manager.
- This role requires a robust approach to management accounting to ensure any outputs are right first time.
- Provide the commercial department with financial and commercial support to continuously improve financial decision making.
- Prepare month end management accounts with high degree of accuracy.
- Support the commercial finance team in regular planning, budgeting, forecasting and review processes to keep relevant stakeholders engaged and up to date on performance.
- Studying to CIMA/ACCA qualifications
- Demonstrates positive attitude with a desire to succeed.
- Ability to work positively around others.