I am working on a broad Tax Manager role, for a global media company, based in West London.
The tax function are already looking to expand as they head into a busy 2020.
The ideal tax candidate will be reporting into the Head of Tax, as part of their EMEA tax function in London. The role will support the Head of Tax on a range of CT matters for the UK, EMEA and APAC regions. Acting as the go to person for UK and overseas CT, as well as the opportunity to get involved with international tax matters including transfer pricing.
- Lead the corporation tax compliance process for the UK Group.
- Prepare year-end group reporting under US GAAP and tax filings.
- Lead all aspects of tax treaty requests and withholding tax filings.
- Handle direct tax audits for UK companies.
- Business partner with various stakeholders across the group.
- Support the head of tax on various ad-hoc projects and international tax affairs across EMEA and APAC.
- Provide internal tax support for the other business functions and offer tax advice.
- ACA or CTA qualified
- Strong UK corporate tax compliance and accounting experience who is keen to expand into international tax.
- Good technical and communication skills.
- Exposure to US tax matters is beneficial but not essential.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva on or 02038651542