An international media company are looking for a qualified corporate tax professional to join their group tax function, based in London.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the UK corporate tax compliance and tax reporting, whilst liaising with various stakeholders across the business. Reporting into the Group Tax Director.
- UK corporate tax computation preparation and dealing with external providers/HMRC enquiries.
- Tax forecasting and year-end group tax reporting.
- Liaising with other head office functions such as finance, risk, legal and treasury.
- Support the team with ad hoc tax planning/M&A and some transfer pricing work when required.
- ACA or CTA qualified.
- Experience coming from a top tier accounting firm or large industry.
- Strong experience and knowledge of UK corporate tax and tax accounting.
- Strong process and compliance skills.
- Ability to work as part of a small team and be proactive.
Great work/life balance.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva on