A global trading conglomerate are currently seeking a qualified corporate tax professional to join their tax function, based in London.
The hiring manager is looking for someone to deliver direct tax services to the UK companies within the group, including the preparation and delivery of the UK corporate tax compliance, IFRS reporting, governance and risk management and relationships with relevant stakeholders across the EMEA-CIS region. This role will report to the Corporate Tax Lead.
- Planning, co-ordinating and managing the delivery of Corporate Tax compliance for UK Companies.
- Planning, co-ordinating and managing quarterly, semi-annual and annual tax consolidated accounting for IFRS results reporting.
- Monitoring tax compliance for Non UK Companies within the EMEA-CIS region.
- Supporting businesses with the preparation of the Transfer Pricing, along with country by country reporting.
- Reviewing and implementing the technical reporting requirements under the corporate interest restriction provisions and other legislative changes.
- Managing external relationships with the HMRC, external advisors and auditors.
- Preparing tax advice and tax research on Group Restructuring projects including the acquisition of new, and disposal of existing, investments across the EMEA-CIS region.
- Assist the senior members with ongoing international tax related matters.
- Assist with the implementation of an updated corporate tax governance framework including the delivery of process improvement initiates for the internal controls, assurance and audit aspects of the tax risk framework.
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders on relevant tax advisory matters.
A great opportunity for a qualified corporate tax professional to join a truly global company and gain exposure across compliance, reporting, advisory and project work for UK and overseas.
Opportunity to also travel to their European offices twice a year (Outside COVID).
- ACCA/ACA or CTA qualified.
- Strong UK corporate tax compliance experience.
- Must come from a top tier practice firm or large industry.
- Understanding of international taxes.
- Analytical, proactive with resilience who is able to work in a fast paced environment.
Paying up to £70,000 basic plus a competative bonus scheme and package.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva.