The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join a luxury retailer based in Central London. The role is a 6-month interim position to start on a short notice or immediately avaliable.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a well-recognised brand.
As Credit Controller your main responsibility will be to build and managed relationships with key accounts. You will work closely with the Accounts Receivable team to ensure efficiency.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate cash collection
- Escalate issues where appropriate
- Suggests new solutions and processes
- Answer all customer queries
- Raise manual credit notes
- Previous credit control experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Accurate administration skills
- Expectational time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of NAV desired but not essential