The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a German speaking Credit Control Administrator to join an international retailer. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity based in their London head office.
- Ensure that customers pay amounts owed to the company on the due date
- Liase with the customer service team on any queries and claims
- Ensure compliance with the company credit policy and business processes
- Review financial information, credit reports, customer pay history, etc. to recommend appropriate credit limits for assigned accounts.
- Allocate and bank all cash received into the business on a regular basis.
- Maintain the customer master data.
- Gather quantifying data and generate reports to assist in collections and identifying problem areas.
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reporting for management, as requested.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement in existing procedures and processes consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Provide support and analysis for special projects, as needed.
- Perform other duties as required / assigned by manager.
- Fluent German Speaking
- Minimum 2 years' experience in busy credit control department
- Must have a good working knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Good analytical ability
- Works well under pressure, follows through on commitments and meets deadlines
- Well organized and able to manage priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player