Our client is a Global business, setup over 100 years ago! The role requires an experienced Credit Controller to join their Head office and part of the German Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the market leaders and play a crucial part within the Credit teams and look after your assigned accounts and ensure customers orders are serviced in a timely manner.
- Ensure customers pay amounts owed on the due date, including speedy resolutions / queries
- Allocate and bank all cash received into the business on a regular basis
- Responsible of production of your accounts monthly reports to assists in collections and alerting of any problems
- Provide support and analysis for special projects when needed by Senior management
- Build strong relationships with your client accounts
- German Language - Speaking fluently
- Minimum 2 years Credit Control experience
- SAP (not essential) but preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Works well under pressure