The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join a luxury retailer based in Central London. This is a 2 month temporary assignment with the possibility to be extended based.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Check customer's credit and approve or deny orders based on company's standards and requirements.
- Chase for overdue payments and ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices
- Allocate cash
- Monitoring and checking invoices via emails and telephone
- Building good relationship with customers and clients
- Working on a ledger with more than 600 live accounts
- Resolving customers queries
- Working alongside the wider accountancy team
- Cash book entries - Reconcile payments received to the customer accounts on daily basis
- Checking on solvency of customers
- Previous experience with the full credit control process
- Previous experience using Navision desirable but not necessary
- Intermediate Excel - Vlookup, Sumifs, Pivot Tables