The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join a global luxury retailer based in Central London. This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a business who continues to grow.
As Credit Controller your main responsibility will be to build and managed relationships with key accounts. You will work closely with the Accounts Receivable team to ensure efficiency.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate cash collection
- Escalate issues where appropriate
- Suggests new solutions and processes
- Answer all customer queries
- Raise manual credit notes
- Previous credit control experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Accurate administration skills
- Expectational time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of NAV desired but not essential
To find out more information please contact