A large FTSE Listed Multinational business are looking for an experienced customs & excise tax specialist to join their group finance and tax division, based in their midlands offices.
This position will be taking on a broad range of customs & excise duties across the business, whilst reporting into the customs & excise manager.
Completion of all Customs & Excise declarations and assisting the business to ensure it is legally compliant with Customs & Excise regulations.
- Ensure relevant Customs & Excise HMRC returns are met, compliant and up to date.
- Present Customs & Excise training to internal colleagues and provide support to the team on difficult related matters.
- Support the Customs & Excise manager during audits and ad-hoc investigations
- Support with the development, design and implementation of internal controls.
- Develop and review documented procedures, training materials and manage risks.
- Work through evolving issues and keep up to date with legislative market changes.
- Build effective and collaborative relationships and networks, both internal and external.
- Strong knowledge of all Customs & Excise regulations & processes matters.
- Practical experience of the Customs and Excise role within wider Tax implications.
- Demonstrable industry and technical experience in both Customs & Excise duty.
- Solid IT and Microsoft excel skills.
- Detailed, anaytical and engaging.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please get in touch with Simon Riva.