This Global Technology FTSE 250 business are looking to appoint an FP&A Analyst into this innovative division of the organisation. Working closely with Stakeholders across the globe, your role will be forming part if a new way of working across the business.
If you love Data, are inquisitive and enjoy working at pace, this opportunity will be of interest.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
* Prepare accurate, insightful, and timely monthly reports of financial and non-financial
data to be presented to the Board and Executive Management team;
* Support in driving a "data-driven insights first" approach across Finance through detailed analytics of regional and customer data and the development of the internal Business Intelligence tool;
* Support the Analytics and Insights team with the roll out of Business Intelligence tool across our different regions through liaising with regional leadership and support and gaining an in depth understanding of the strategical focus in each region;
* Creatively find innovative solutions to gain maximum insight and utilise best in class analytics processes to assist with business insight, budgeting and forecasting and group reporting processes;
* Provide a fundamental link with the Finance System and Analytics and Insights teams to continue a strong, productive relationship and maintain and enhance group BI tool
The successful candidate will be qualified and have experience in working with Alteryx