Our client, a global Professional Services organisation based in central London, are looking for a Business Analyst to join their Digital Transformation with a view to changing the way the business operates to improve customer experience.
As a Business Analyst you will join technology scrum teams and help shape the future of digital products to improve ways of working and customer engagement.
- Working with stakeholders across the business to elicit, capture and communicate requirements.
- Working in a multi-disciplinary digital team as part of an agile delivery environment.
- Providing documentation to the highest and consistent standard to support effective delivery practices.
- Working collaboratively with other Business Analysts, Product Owners, Developers, QA, UX and Technical Leads to inform the product road map and product increments.
- Building and maintaining relationships with a range of stakeholders; you will require strong communication skills to discuss complex technical information with non-technical audiences.
- Experience working within an Agile environment and passion to drive improvement initiatives that enhance ways of working for the business.
- Experience working on web and mobile e-commerce products to support both front end and back end development.
- You will be comfortable working in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Project and/or Change management qualifications e.g. Prince2, Agile or equivalent.