The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Digital Finance Business Partner for a Media business based in London. As Digital Finance Business Partner, this role will partner with the Executive and Senior Management teams to support business decisions that maximise revenues and net profit for the group through analysis and insight of the digital business.
- Lead the analysis of the performance of the digital commercial business across all sales teams and channels in order to optimise revenues and manage costs effectively
- Drive an improvement to the structure, content and availability of revenue reporting to ensure consistency and reliability of information to better enable management decision making
- Challenge current trading patterns thereby partnering with the Digital Senior Management team in formulating strategies and budgets / forecasts for the short, medium and long term.
- Partner with Executive and Senior Management teams to develop sound business cases to support the company's strategic drive to build direct, B2C revenues, including subscriptions, eCommerce, and other transactional channels.
- Advise key stakeholders to ensure digital business and investment plans are accurately translated into budgets / forecasts to ensure operational integrity from a P&L perspective.
- Contribution to the monthly preparation of board report
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Finance Professional with solid FP&A experience gained within a Digital and / or Subscription based environment.