Our client, a global Professional Services organisation based in central London, are looking for a Programme Manager to join their Digital Transformation with a view to changing the way the business operates to improve customer experience.
Working closely with the CDO the role with be responsible for the delivery of digital platforms and initiatives across the business, facing off to stakeholders within both IT and Operations.
The role will include:
* Working with all business units to understand the current state of service delivery and business processes supporting this
* Drive the transformation to champion digital technology for the standardisation and automation of processes and, in particular, build digital mechanisms for client interaction
* Support the integration of both internal and external facing platforms for improved data collection, protection and analysis
* You will work with teams across the business internally, as well as client side stakeholders and third party suppliers.
It will be a requirement of the role that the successful candidate will have:
* Experience delivering digital transformation to provide business benefits in line with a wider strategy
* Commercial acumen to ensure that projects provide the required outcomes both operationally and financially
* An understanding of client requirements and an appreciation of how these will been satisfied and benefits realised
* Led, and successfully delivered, projects across multiple different service lines
* Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
* Experience of mapping, documenting and standardising business processes
* Previously managed significant projects with budgets £1m+
It would be preferable for a candidate to have:
* Project and/or Change management qualifications e.g. Prince2, Agile or equivalent
* Worked with multiple stakeholders at different levels across a mature group environment