The Consultancy Group are currently looking for a Director (Capital Appraisal) to join a high-growth Telco business in Central London.
Reporting directly in to the CFO this is an opportunity for a qualified accountant to assist in the gowth of an international business.
- Month end close, including capital expenditure accruals and high-level analytics in respect of network expenses
- Liaising with subsidiary accountants
- On-going development of Group systems and processes
- Capital budgeting and monthly variance analysis
- Partnering with Commercial and Operations teams to manage capital expenditure programmes within budget
- Responsible for approvals under delegation of authority for capital spenditure and project approvals
- Manage and tack high value Capex projects through Capex board
- Working with commercial and ops team to prepare business cases
- The role holder will be proactive, adaptive and able to work under pressure while remaining calm and operational. A flexible and self-motivating attitude is key
- A committed team player with the ability to work on their own, willing to initiate changes, leverage standard and move activity forward, adding value to other functions and acting as a business partner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to identify trends and give insights/recommendations for action.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to summarise and present complex data with actions plans.
- Ability to adapt and manage frequently changing priorities.
- Able to respond quickly to new focus in the business.
- 5+years PQE
- Telecoms industry experience (or other highly capital intense business) strongly preferred
- Experience presenting analysis to senior stakeholders
- Cross-functional business partnering experience