Finance, Transformation Director
ANAPLAN, FMCG, ERP
£1000-£1500pd, 12 Month contract
Finance Transformation, transformation, Finance, Retail, Finance Transformation Manager, Finance Transformation Lead, Global Process Lead, ERP, Anaplan, governance, implementation, build, fund closure, stakeholder management
Our leading UK FMCG and Retail Client are undergoing a major finance transformation programme and require a Finance Transformation Director to lead a programme that will cover the end to end process across the entire group. This particular workstream will be removing the legacy system of Anaplan.
They need someone who has an exceptional understanding of finance change and has the ability to work with stakeholders across large matrix environments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the finance systems portfolio (Anaplan) and commencing planning for ERP replacement.
- Ensure development and delivery of solutions to improve business insight and our ability to meet reporting obligations.
- Provide commercial insight and finance operational expertise, drive the simplification and standardisation of systems and processes globally whilst enhancing the control environment.
- Ensure delivery of a fit for purpose operating model for the finance function.
- Accountable for the successful delivery, planning, implementation and embedding of the Finance deliverables in the organisation.
- All end to end financial process design
- Map critical processes are, what issues that=at need to be resolved
- Identify opportunities and define what solution should be
- Profit optimisation
- Experienced Finance Transformation
- Finance background / qualified accountant is highly desirable.
- Experience of Global Back Office Transformation / Finance Transformation programmes is highly desirable.
- Industry or Consulting background will be considered.
- 10-15 years relevant experience