The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis for an International business based in Central London. Reporting to the Commercial Finance Director, the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis will be responsible for the development, management and continuous evolution of the FP&A Function.
- Set a clear strategic vision for FP&A, ensuring it is clearly communicated to all Regional FD's and other key stakeholders.
- Ensure alignment of the FP&A strategy with business requirements
- Define annual performance objectives for the FP&A partners, in agreement with Functional Leadership, Regional FD's and key customers
- Define, own, run and improve the overall budgeting & forecasting process across the Group.
- Oversee the provision of financial modelling to support strategic finance and Business change projects.
- Lead the development of the FP&A strategy that aligns to the Business strategy
- Accountable and responsible for managing strategic FP&A projects.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Finance Professional with an exceptional academic pedigree. They will have previous leadership experience working in a global matrix organization coupled with a demonstrable commercial and business focus in a profit making organisation.