The Consultancy Group are currently looking for a Director Partner Finance to join an International Travel business based in Central London.
Reporting in to the CFO and sitting on the Senior Leadership team this is an opportuntiy for a Senior Finance individual with 10+ Years Post-Qualified Experience to join and innovative and ambitous growth business.
- You will lead the team responsible for optimizing Partner credit limits and efficient collections.
- Lead on developing the credit offering and collateral requirements with our Partners, which is a strategic offering and is integral to our business growth.
- You will be responsible for driving effective value adding decision making across the business through delivering world class risk management.
- Leading a team of 12 you will provide direction and mentorship, developing the team to be effective partners to our stakeholders
- Your key stakeholders will be the Sales and Finance leadership team.
- You will set the strategy for the Partner Finance team, including developing the road map for systems and process improvement
- Highly analytical, going beyond the traditional functions of finance, driving insight and strategy across a broad range of business issues
- Someone who always builds a compelling vision from the numbers and communicates clearly with all stakeholders
- Can manage multiple projects at once whilst keeping the teams focused on delivery
- Creative thinker & self-starter
- Exceptional listener and skilled negotiator
- A relationship builder
- A facilitator, skilled at conflict resolution
- Big picture focused whilst helping implement procedural change
- Qualified accountant with with 10yrs PQE
- Currently leading a finance team and can demonstrate strong leadership
- Skilled at building, delivering and interpreting risk and strategy
- Familiar with B2B business models and large, multi-currency accounts receivable functions
- Experience managing large change projects, implementation of system and process improvement
- Experience working in treasury, especially the development of a credit offering and collateral, LOC's, guarantees etc
- Experienced and enthusiastic working in dynamic, entrepreneurial environments
- Someone who thrives in large, global, fast moving organisations
- A skilled people leader, passionate about developing talent
- Ideally with technology/travel tech experience