The Consultancy Group are currently a Finance Director for a multi-national Property business. As part of the senior leadership team, The Finance Director will challenge and encourage fellow directors to achieve and exceed the financial performance laid out in the business plan/budget, this role will be responsible for the following;
- Annual budget preparation & forecasting process
- Strategic planning
- Management board reporting
- Responsible for special projects and any amendments to the current contracts
- Approval of all major CAPEX spend
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation and reporting of monthly management, annual statutory accounts, profit and cash forecasts, budgets and projections.
- Ensure accounting standards and internal control procedures are acceptable to internal and external Auditors
The ideal candidate will have a 5+ years of experience within a senior level role, as well as being ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified.