The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for an interim Divisional Head of FP&A to join a global organisation on a six month FTC. Your role will be responsible for the ownership, design and delivery of key reports to the senior leadership team. This commercial focussed opportunity will also business parter with the Group FP&A and Commercial teams.
- Taking a leading role to assess the impact on our reporting and business dashboards
- Critically analyse the circulation processes to highlight improvement opportunities
- Manage the data insights priorities to deliver the best outcome for the circulation strategy
- Take a leading role in creating new reports/ models that will best support the strategy
- Support the Commercial finance team and the FD with budget and 5 years planning processes
- Influence the finance team agenda to ensure that modelling/ reporting enhancements at the heart of the strategy delivery
- Manage 3 reporting analysts
- Ad Hoc duties/ analysis as required
Experience, skills and professional attributes:
- Professional Finance qualification (eg ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and a strong business sense
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Experience working with large-scale data mining, reporting and insights tools (Qlikview, Qliksense, Anaplan/ Adaptive Insights).
- An ability to influence decisions and business priorities
- A proven record in building relationships