Ecommerce Business Analyst
Luxury Retail Client
£550pd (outside ir35) / 3 Months initial
Our client is a luxury retailer. They are currently undergoing a large Business and IT transformation programme replacing their existing technology infrastructure with a new future-proof architecture. This includes a new core ERP and an ecommerce re-platforming from an old Salesforce solution to a Shopify Plus solution.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who can help design the key user journeys and support process / data flows. The ideal candidate will have in depth knowledge of ecommerce and ecommerce processes and infrastructure.
Front and back-end experience of ecommerce integration's is preferable. Shopify Plus experience is preferable but not vital.
- Looking for a BA with process mapping experience
- Experience in ecommerce/ retail implementations vital (needs to be familiar with (ideally luxury) retail / ecom processes already and any experience with Shopify Plus is a bonus)
- Experience in process mapping/ data mapping would be very beneficial
- Experience in transformation/ digital programmes
- Day rate up to 550 a day (outside ir35)
- 3 - 6 years' experience