A global technology company with offices all over the world are looking to bolster their tax team in London. A broad EMEA Tax Specialist position has come up to join a driven and commercial tax team.
The ideal candidate will be covering a range of entities across EMEA. Reporting into the EMEA Tax Manager.
- Preparation of the local and US GAAP for quarter-end, year-end and forecasting.
- Preparation of UK corporate tax returns.
- Supporting and reviewing the overseas preparation of the corporate computations and ensure local tax legislation is complied with and processes are updated.
- Supporting the EMEA Tax Manager on a range of projects such as; Capital Allowances planning, capitalisation analysis and planning, tax automation projects.
- Business partner across the business with various senior stakeholders.
- Keeping up to date with tax legislations across EMEA.
- ACCA/ACA or ATT/CTA qualified.
- Strong UK corporate tax compliance and reporting experience.
- US GAAP is beneficial but not essential.
- Solid technical ability and communication skills.
If you are interested in joining a technology company, based in central London, please contact Simon Riva on or 0203 865 1542