Great opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join a FMCG business based in Central London. You will be involved in strong business partnering, driving value through insight,challenge and support.
As a Finance Analyst you will provide insightful knowledge, providing value adding analysis and review.
- Evaluate customer proposals to ensure all deals are aligned with commercial policy
- Provide commercial insight, highlighting issues and recommending remedial action
- Support budget process in conjunction with commercial team and commercial finance
- Management of monthly forecast cycle, understanding of full year forecast and risks and opportunities
- Month end close activities in collaboration with management accountants and commercial teams to ensure close is accurate and understood
- Maintenance of appropriate commercial controls over spending and customer/supplier commitments
- Experienced business partner - experience gained in relevant industry
- Wine Industry experience a strong advantage. Alternatively FMCG (preferred) or Retail Commercial Management Accounts / Analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting in a commercial environment