The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst for a Fast-Growth International Technology business based in Central London. The Finance team is expanding and this newly created Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst role will support the Financial Planning and Analysis team in operational analysis, planning and reporting. Reporting to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager this role will include;
- Interaction with various stakeholders: from Sales, Marketing and Senior Management to provide support with analysis and forecasting.
- Create comprehensive dashboards and metrics that support strategic sales and marketing decisions
- Acting as the Finance Business Partner for the Sales Director in analysing the costs of the Sales & Marketing Business Unit
- Collect and analyse data to evaluate the sales impact driven by the company's marketing campaigns
- Provide revenue visibility through metrics that show the conversion of sales pipeline into contracted revenue
- Run analysis on orders and sales actuals vs target
The successful candidate will be ACA / CIMA / ACCA Qualified with demonstrable experience of Financial Planning & Analysis and Financial Reporting. They will have strong analytical, numerical and modelling skills with strong Excel experience.