A great opportunity for a Junior Finance Analyst to work within the Business Partnering team of a leading publishing business.
- Producing daily sales report
- Assisting with month-end management accounts and compilation of month-end reporting.
- Interface between the business and the central purchasing/accounts payable teams, alongside performing sundry invoicing tasks.
- The role will also provide financial information and analysis to the business and wider finance teams as and when required.
- Working towards ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work with a systematic approach.
- Strong organisational and communication skills are required to communicate financial data with non-finance colleagues
- Experience in a junior finance role, preferably in a commercial environment.
- Ability working with systems, financial information and data, including strong spreadsheet skills.