The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst for a Global Media business based in Central London. The Finance Analyst will be responsible for the Group's financial forecasting, planning and analysis, cashflow and treasury management, group reporting and technical accounting, taxation, audit, operational and commercial finance and corporate accounting for the head office function.
* Preparation of the monthly Group cashflow / covenant forecasting model;
* Review of covenant compliance, preparation and submission of covenant certificates to Bank;
* Preparation of the group internal debt funding calculations and provision of monthly debt / interest statements
* Working with FC's to monitor and manage working capital requirements;
* Owner of the intercompany matrix and intercompany loan accounts;
* Reporting on cash reserves available to the Group including preparation of the short-term cash flow model and weekly cash report;
* Processing of funds transfers and foreign currency purchases;
* Review of compliance returns relating to banking (including facility limits and excess cash flow reviews);
* Review and implementation of the Group's hedging strategy; including providing advice on treasury strategies in relation to interest rate and foreign exchange risk;
* Providing the first point of contact for our External Financiers;
* Assisting with financial modelling and preparation of feasibility studies;
* Preparation of Board, Finance and Executive Committee papers as and when required;
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified or equivalent
- Strong commercial business partnering experience.
- Advanced Excel modellling